Monday, September 19, 2011

Lovely Libby!

Following on from my recent London posts I'd like to introduce the super talented illustrator Libby McMullin. I started following Libby's work a few months ago then we started chatting via emails/ facebook & twitter (I really love the online design world) then I was lucky enough to 'Like' her Facebook page & win two fabulous prints!

I had a trip down to London planned so I arrange to meet her & visit her beautiful stall down at Camden Lock. We had a fun afternoon chatting, sharing stories & drinking tea. Libbys' designs are really stunning so I know we are going to be seeing a lot more from her! So watch this space.

If you are interested in her work you can buy a lovely selection online here. I just ADORE the top illustration, it's beautifully decorating my new studio wall. I love the detail of her gorgeous line work she has a real distinct style.











2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...