Thursday, October 17, 2013

Interiors Roundup / / Anna Casa

I am so excited to be sharing gorgeous interiors with you. As Rachael Taylor’s Interiors Roundup Editor, I will be posting every Thursday afternoon with my weekly update of all things Interiors. This week, I have some fabulous products from Anna Casa.

While looking for some furniture that a client had specified for this week, I came across the beautiful products of Anna Casa, they have an AMAZING showroom in the Chelsea Harbour Design Centre in London but they also have a fab, easy to use website where all of their products can be viewed at your leisure, check it out here for the full range, and enjoy my particular favourites as shown below.

Enjoy the rest of your day, Emily x









1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...