Thursday, July 11, 2013

Interiors roundup: Custom decor

I am so excited to be sharing gorgeous interiors with you. As Rachael Taylor’s new Interiors roundup editor, I will be posting every Thursday afternoon with my weekly update of all things Interiors. This week, we have custom interior decor from a great little company called Surface View.

For a recent project I was asked to find a fabric for a roller blind, a black fabric with a singular large red poppy in the centre of it. After many hours of searching, I could not find anything suitable. This is when I started exploring custom made options and came across this fabulous company Surface View. The red and black poppy design was absolutely no issue for them and since receiving delivery of the roller blind, I have been exploring what else they have on offer. There's a little sample of some of their custom designs shown below, but you can find the vast collection on their website here. Enjoy the sunshine! Emily x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...