Monday, February 11, 2013

Robyn Taylor

You may remember me featuring the talented Robyn Taylor (of Robyn Toria Illustrations) a little while ago, today I have some more of her amazing illustrations to share! This time I commissioned Robyn to work on a personal project for me in which she created a stunning illustration of my adorable niece & nephew.

Below is the original photo, sketch & final design. I asked Robyn to combine one of patterns within the piece. We chose my 'Quirky Motifs' design as a simple & contemporary backdrop to compliment the illustration.

I was really pleased with the final result & I gave the project as a lovely gift to my sister & her partner for Christmas.

If you are interested in Robyn's beautiful work you can visit her Facebook page here or follow on Twitter @Robyntori.

Since meeting Robyn I have commissioned her for several projects including illustrations for MOYO magazine. I highly recommend her she's definitely one to watch!

(All images are Copyright © 2013 Rachael Taylor. All rights reserved)





2 comments:

  1. such a beautiful gift...
    and your niece and nephew are so pretty and cute.
    She looks a lot like you Rachael :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...