Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Interior Styling!

One of the perks of my job is being able to kit out my own space with my designs! Back in December I revamped a room using my very own 'Doodle Squares' wallpaper & cushion designs.

Here are a few quick snapshots of the work in progress! I'd like to say a huge thank you to GME Painting Contractors for doing such a fab job! They were very reliable, super efficient & very neat.




(Above) 'Doodle Squares' Wallpaper





(Above) 'Retro Field', 'Doodle Squares' & 'Contemporary Orange' cushions





I love orange! 

The patterned cushions will soon be available in our new online shop. You can follow us on Twitter for product news & events. Watch this space!

Our limited edition lamps are now available on the shop, but hurry, there are only a few left!

You can buy my 'Doodle Squares' wallpaper as well as 6 other bright & colourful designs in various colour ways. Visit Wallpapered.com to see my collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...