Sunday, November 4, 2012

Milan - Inspiration!

Back in July I visited the beautiful Italian city of Milan, I get so much from traveling...by just wandering the streets & exploring I can feed my imagination & creativity for months. I never go anywhere without my camera, I love to record design, colour, texture, nature & architecture, even documenting the mundane can be beautiful. I try to soak up all of the inspiration around me. Everything I see can spark a design idea or push me to try something new! Here are some of my favourite images from a the city.

What destination has inspired you recently? Please share your comments below.










Locals dancing in the streets of Milan (we ended up joining in & danced till 3am!)






I visited Milan with the super talented illustrator Amy Wilde! 


I love to think & reflect whilst traveling it keeps my creative juices flowing!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachael!
    Nice pics!
    Next time you come to Milan, let me know.
    I would love to show you a bit of the city that has been my home for the last 7 years ;) [and of course... I would love to meet you too!]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...