Monday, May 7, 2012

York National Railway Museum

Happy Monday everybody!

Today I am sharing with you some fantastic photographs taken at the York National Railway Museum. There was such a collection of signs, posters, dials and inspirational shapes and colours that I couldn't help but start snapping away! For anybody who thinks the museum is just for children I insist you check it out! There are some amazing objects to look at such as old ticket machines and old railway signs (see below). However if you do have kids, they will love the Hogwarts Express train, I know I did! It is also free!

You can find more information on the museum and it's exhibits on the website. This years 'Railfest' will also be running from the 2nd - 10th June, click here for more information or to book tickets.
You can also find more information on visiting the city of York on their lovely website. It is a beautiful city and well worth a visit!

Enjoy and release your inner child!
Kelly :)















2 comments:

  1. I love this museum!... and love your pics... must revisit, thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...