Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Progressive Greetings

Some exciting things happening today! I am attending the fourth Progressive Greetings Live show with over 285 exhibitors, including my lovely & talented friend Libby McMullin! Find libby in stand 700 in the springboard hall. The show takes place at the wonderful Business Design Centre in Islington, London & will be open for just two days. Click here to see the exhibition preview! I will be doing a follow up post on all the exciting happenings at the exhibition, keep checking back for more!

I will also be meeting up with some of my wonderful 'The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design' (the c-course) students!

Below are selected images of Libby's beautiful work. Go Libby! You can also read a previous post from this blog on the lovely Libby here.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...