Friday, May 11, 2012

New Wallpaper Collection

I am so excited to be sharing my new wallpaper collection that I have recently launched in collaboration with the wonderful Wallpapered.com.

Here is a preview of some of my new wallpaper designs: 'Doodle Squares', 'Ghost Leaves', 'Organic Origin' & 'Quirky Orient'. I hope you like them! I'd love to know which one is your favourite?
(*International delivery is available and you can also purchase the designs by the square metre, so you don't have to purchase a full roll!)

You can shop the full collection online here.














5 comments:

  1. Ooh Rachael! how exciting for you. My favourite has to be the first floral one - love the depth of it.. and the yellow honesty is a close second. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they look great, I would like the floral one in blue for my back room! Might have to get saving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Trying to decide which room needs re-papering!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...