Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Iconemesis Collection

Happy Tuesday!

I'm so excited about my IPhone collection with Iconemesis & so are my friends! Below you can see my friends & I having some fun with the new range! You can shop the collection online by following the link and choosing either 3G or 4G, all products are available in the UK! (international shipping is also available).

Which design is your favourite? (follow the links below each design to shop online).

You can see a previous post about this exciting new range by clicking here.



Layered Shapes

Quirky Floral Stems

Sketchy Stems

Shapes and Squares




2 comments:

  1. My favourite is the second design, it makes me smile and think of summer.. These look lovely, Well done:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I shall have to buy one of these!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...