Friday, April 6, 2012

Top Drawer & Home London

I am please to announce that I will be exhibiting at two London shows later on in the year.

Top Drawer, 16-18 September 2012, located at Olympia, London. Top Drawer is a unique retail buying event, which is a fantastic opportunity for British and international suppliers to showcase their must-have designs and products of 2012. There will be many supplies presented from a range of design creatives including gift, fashion, stationary and greetings, children's, wellbeing and home. At this exhibition I will be focusing on my home accessories and my kitchen textile ranges.


Home London, 13-15 January 2013, located at Earls Court, London. Home London is a new retail trade show attracting supplies from all over the World. Selections of new, unique and quality products and designs for the home will be showcased. I will be launching my brand new wallpaper collection and cushions.














*Image credit (show pictures) Clarion events

1 comment:

  1. Well done Rachael, this all looks brilliant. I'm sure your designs will fly!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...