Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tea & Cake

Hello! Today I bring you my latest find in coffee table books (although you could transfer this one to the kitchen every once in a while.)
'Tea & Cake' is a beautiful book created by British illustrator Emma Block. It is a gorgeous representation of the idea of afternoon tea. Inspiring vintage and tradition, it is full of recipes and tips to take you through the ideal afternoon tea. The illustrations and the language are lovely, I would definitely try some of those recipes as well! For more info click here. Love Moni!

PS: If there is still time to join the competition on my blog LiMoBLiss (for artists and designers) and earn the chance to be featured on my post here. Visit me!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...