Monday, April 16, 2012

Pattern course student selected for 'Kids Print & Pattern' book!

We are thrilled to announce that one of our talented e-course students has been selected for the highly anticipated 'Print & Pattern Kids' book. A huge congratulations goes to Susan Lloyd! We think Susan's work is beautiful, contemporary & fresh. Susan is also from Liverpool, it's so nice to see a fellow Merseyside designer do well! :)

"I studied printed Textile Design at Loughborough University. After graduation I lived and worked in New York designing prints for Fashion, Home and Stationery markets, selling designs internationally. I have exhibited at various trade fairs including Surtex, Printsource and Indigo.

I find inspiration in everything from fashion to nature to mid century design, vintage textiles and contemporary Illustration. I love to hand draw all the elements for my designs first before enhancing them within Photoshop and Illustrator. I have a wishlist of companies I would love to collaborate with. I am currently building new ranges for my portfolio and building a brand new website for showcasing my designs".

Susan now designs prints under the studio name 'The Print Tree', if you would like to get in touch with Susan you can email her at: theprinttree@yahoo.co.uk. You can also follow Susan on twitter @theprinttree












Images courtesy of 'The Print Tree' - a varied selection from Susan's portfolio.

If you want to know more about The Art & Business of Surface Pattern Design (the e-course) you can view the website here.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...