Monday, April 2, 2012

Jaquelina Freitas

Good morning bloggers and Happy Monday!

Some lovely work to be featured today but the very talented textile designer, Jaquelina Freitas, who is based in Portugal. It's so amazing being able to feature so many international designers! Jaquelina's work is a combination of fresh and bright contemporary palettes with a mix of cute icons or motifs that can be applied to any area of textiles as well as surface pattern. I particularly love her talent with composition and how each piece has an obvious direction but at the same times has individual elements. On her work, Jaquelina has said:

"I genuinely believe that the passion for something drives us to do exceptional things and I take a positive and enthusiastic approach in all my work. Each project is engaged in with professionalism to allow my creativity and passion to be expressed. Most people spend a lifetime searching for their calling, I feel like I found mine. Because for me is not just a job, it's a passion."

What a lovely way to think! You can see more of her pretty work on her blog.

Enjoy! Kelly :)









2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...