Monday, March 19, 2012

twentysevennames

Morning bloggers!

This morning I am sharing with you the fantastic New Zealand based fashion label called twentysevennames. The label was created in 2006 by designers Rachel Easting and Anjali Stewart who's main inpsirations come from contemporary art. Their label can be found in New Zealand, Australia, Hong Kong, in the UK and the United States. I love the combination of contemporary navys, mustard yellows with bright greens and pinks alongside beatifully designed floral, striped, and repeat patterns. The application of these colours and patterns on fresh, comtemporary, edgy fashion design with the use of on trend Peter Pan collars, crocheted panels and button-up shirts makes for a stunningly designed collection. I especially love the way on which the clothes have been photographed blending into to the wallpapered backgrounds! Very, very cool!

You can find them at their website or in their blog, or you can shop online at Asos.

Enjoy! Kelly :)













4 comments:

  1. How fabulous, I love this! Thanks Kelly. :)
    mj.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some gorgeous patterns right there.

    Loving third and fourth from the top, they are just stunning. Also, the bottom mustard colour material ... perhaps because I'm going through a yellow phase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the style and the color. I am hoping that this year I will also collect just like those kinds of colorful dress. Thanks and I will also refer this to my friend.

    Reese @ wholesale clothing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...