Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Inspiration

Good Morning Everyone! It's Hannah here, I did some comp shopping whilst on work placement with Rachael. I took many photographs around the city of Leeds of the latest fashion and interiors trends within a wide collection of shops. I searched around Marks and Spencer, Lypsy, New Look, Next, Debenhams and many more. There are so many different trends going on at the same time, it's sometimes so hard to decide what to buy. There are so many uplifting window displays, that are very influential. I particularly love the new H! by Henry Holland collection, view more online here and the beautiful appliqué bird cushions in a new spiring colour palette.


Here is what I found and I hope they inspire you. Love Hannah :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...