Thursday, March 1, 2012

Colour in Paris!

Apologies it has took me little while to go through all of my photography, comp shop & research from my inspiring work trip to Paris with Beth Nicholls from Do What You Love. Visiting Indigo & Premier Vision was just fantastic & I have lots of trend information to share. However, just roaming the streets of Paris was really insightful. I just LOVE the shops in Paris from the beautiful vintage boutiques & book stores to the inspiring artisan shops.

Here are a few snapshots taken outside a florist & cafe near the Moulin Rouge! I can't help but look for colour... I love finding bursts of bright shades on a grey winters day.

Hope they brighten up your Thursday!:)














More Paris posts to follow over the next two weeks...

*A big thank you to Hannah (a lovely work placement) for helping me edit a gazillion images.


Beth has posted some inspiring images over on her blog also, you can read them here & here.
For more information about the surface pattern e-course that we run click here.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...