Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello Soul. Hello Business!

Today I wanted to feature a fantastic new business & e-course set up by two very inspiring ladies... Award winning entrepreneur Beth Nicholls & super talented mixed media artist Kelly Rae Roberts.

They have been working together to really dig into the ideas of soulful businesses "What makes a soulful business? Why does it matter? Can profit and soul coexist? We’ve examined, explored, discussed, researched, and have come up with something we think is pretty darned special".

It’s a completely new way of approaching business – one that starts with soul, embraces beauty, and results in profit. You can be a part of it by joining the pioneering e-course called The Business Soul Sessions: Where Passion Meets Profit.

For those of you that follow my work & blog will know I've launched my own e-course with Beth & it has been a great success attracting a global audience! Beth also has her own wonderful companies & Kelly Rae has an astonishing business too; with these two working together I'm pretty sure that this course is going to be AMAZING! Beth & Kelly Rae really are movers & shakers in the creative world. The wonderful course is a fantastic way to kick start your 2012! To find out more about this inspirational partnership click here.

I'm super thrilled & honored to announce that I'm one of the contributors on the course too. Check out the fabulous contributor list here.

The course begins on January 16th 2012 and lasts for nine weeks. It will be delivered in a private classroom, with a private community space. I'd love to do this myself! I'm just too chaotic at the moment, hoping to do it second time around...







*Photo credit: Tiffany Kirchner-Dixon

2 comments:

  1. Hi there very nice website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I'll bookmark your website and take the feeds additionallyกKI am happy to seek out a lot of helpful info here in the post, we need work out extra strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .
    New Era Miami Marlins Orange Authentic On-Field Away 59FIFTY Fitted Hat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours these days, yet I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth sufficient for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the internet will be much more helpful than ever before.
    Keen Women's Snowmass High Waterproof Winter Boot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...