Thursday, November 10, 2011

E-Course Sneak Peek!

Happy Thursday everyone!

Today I just wanted to give you a little sneak peek of some the work & designs that I'll be sharing on the e-course. Can you believe how quick it's come around, we launch module one on Monday!

In the later stages of the course, I'll be talking through & demonstrating how I took some of my rough surface pattern concept ideas and reworked them into technical repeats for wallpaper production (with bonus technical workshops added to teach you all of this).

Here are a few snippets...hope you like them.

Registration is still open for The Art & Business of Surface Pattern Design.




3 comments:

  1. Ooh I love these! Can't wait to start the course now. I'm so happy you're going to advise on pattern repeats as well because I can't quite get the hang of it. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with Lauren and thelittleprints, I am so ready and so much exited!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...