Friday, September 9, 2011

Fashion Illustration Friday

Happy Friday folks!

Kelly again :)

When comp shopping for Rachael last Friday I found a card with a beautiful fashion illustration on the front and we liked the image so much we have decided to dedicate a whole post to David Downton the artist of the lovely image. He uses a combination of bold colours, dark lines and beautiful detail to create almost whimsical, glamorous designs. If you check out his website you'll also find some fantastic celebrity portraits he has drawn. He also has a blog here.

Enjoy! And thanks for reading my ramblings!

Kelly :)


The design on the card I bought.





1 comment:

  1. Oh My God! I bought that exact card for my sisters birthday two weeks ago!

    She loves yellow and it's GORGEOUS :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...