Thursday, August 25, 2011

TerrorDome

Hey Everyone!  I have a secret love of maps and love collecting things with them on,a shower curtain, drawer liners and scratch map wall art are some of the map related objects decorating my home.  I guess it all comes from a love of the world.  Last week I found a fantastic artist from Bristol called Emma who does some gorgeous and extremely cute 3D work using maps, places and shapes.
I fell in love with a framed piece of boy and a girl shapes made out of a map.  I love the simplicity of her work and how each object can represent a place and a person.
Make sure you've visit her Etsy Shop and get your self a cute couple of your own. Have a lovely Thursday, Love Moni!







1 comment:

  1. Lovely stuff! I love map related goodies too, infact I have only this week posted some map related lovelies over on my blog littletree-blog.blogspot.com , so do pop over and have a look!x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...