Monday, August 22, 2011

Lovely Book!

I was lucky enough to receive this lovely book as a gift from my fabulous creative assistant Moni. It actually arrived in the post as a new studio gift & a birthday treat. It really is a beautiful book jam packed with gorgeous illustrations & striking typographic designs. As you all know I'm a big fan of quotes & sentiment as I'm always happily pinning away on my pintrest board.

This book is just perfect as it's full of uplifting designs & lovely words, so I was super happy with my gift.

Thanks Moni x














1 comment:

  1. This is exactly the kind of book everyone needs around for those days when life isn't so great, it would always make me smile and swoon at the designs at the same time! what a lovely present x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...