Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mel Stringer

Hello!  When I was little I read The Little Prince and I absolutely loved it! The one thing that really stuck with me was how important creativity is and how we should never stop playing.  On today's post I have found a lovely illustrator and visual artist who gives us the chance of carrying on with the playfulness of life.
Her name is Mel Singer, she is from Australia and her work is full of characters with a playful attitude which you will love and enjoy.  I love the way she's got a range of products which go from 2D visual prints to objects you can transform and manipulate and play with.
Here are a few images of her work. Make sure you visit her blog and Flickr page to see her latest work.  See you next week. Love Moni!







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...