Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Gorgeous Book!

You know how much I like a pretty book. Children's books have really surprised me recently because they seem to be getting more and more adorable.  I found this one a library at school and I absolutely loved the quirkiness of the story and the fun and trendy illustrations.
Who Wants to be a Poodle? I don´t! by Lauren Child, is a fun stylish book about a poodle who's a bit of a diva!.  It is packed with patterns and colours and will definitely put a smile in your face.  Hope you like it, Love Moni!






1 comment:

  1. Lovely book Moni, she is clever Lauren Child. I liked that other book you featured about Audrey Hepburn, I think that was you?? Keep up the good work on the blog! Love Julie X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...