Monday, May 9, 2011

Flower Market

Flower Market

Good Monday everybody!  It's Moni here,  I'll be looking after the blog this week while Rachael is away. I have some great inspiration and fab artisits to introduce you too.
I had a wonderful weekend in London and my favourite part of it was that I got to go to the market I like the most, Columbia Road Flower Market.
Located on Columbia Rd in East London, it happens every Sunday from 8am to 3pm.
It is a fantastic place to visit with a combination of quirky little shops and the most beautiful fresh flowers for sale.  It is fun, pretty and an amazing place to shop, have a bite and leave with some gorgeous flowers for the home.
So next time you're in London, do go visit, it is definitely worth it. Have a look at theirwebsite if you'd like some more info! Love Moni







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...