Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm Back!:)

So the BCTF show finished yesterday, & today is my first day back in the studio catching up on things. It was a great success I have some fab new stockists & my new products were really well received too! So all the hard work & lack of sleep paid off!

I met some super talented designer/makers so I'll be sharing their wonderful work with you on the blog in the next couple of weeks!

Here are a few more images from the show courtesy of http://www.michaeljoakes.com/ Michael is a lovely photographer who I met at the show who works with my fab PR company happy4pr.com 

(Michael very kindly took these shots of my stand for me, looking a bit tired on this top pic! but really pleased with the images of my stand)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...