Friday, April 22, 2011

Fabulous Stuff!

Happy Friday everyone!:)

Today I'd like to introduce you all to the wonderful work & products by angelbill.co.uk designed & created by the super talented Kate Toms (a very lovely & modest lady too!)

I first spotted Kate's work last year at the 2010 BCTF & was wowed by it! The range is fun, fresh & just lovely. My stand was right near Kate's again this year so it was really nice & enjoyable too! To find out more about the Angel Bill Trading Company you can visit their website here

I've posted a fair few images, but the work looks even more beautiful in real life.











2 comments:

  1. cute and funny...love the pieces.
    ...you people are so talented !!!

    http://nanditark-lifeiscrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved her stand at the BCTF, it got my WOW factor vote, the little birdies sitting on the branches were so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...