Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Design Stars!

So last week I went back to Liverpool to judge all of the Design Stars  entries for the surface pattern category. It was a long day & it was really tough... (as the standard was really high) but I loved every minute of it. I was really overwhelmed by the response & high volume of entries we received!

So a huge thank you to the Liverpool designinit.org.uk for inviting me to run the surface design area of the competition it has been great fun & really rewarding too! A huge thank you to all of the schools that entered & the staff support I received, not to mention all of the fab work the students put in!

We did pick our top three! Along with our final nominees for the masterclass weekend. I can't announce the winner yet... but I'll post it on the blog as soon as I can. I LOVED the winning entry (the student really had a great style, natural talent & a great eye for design) so I'm very excited about sharing the student's work with you.






 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...