Saturday, January 29, 2011

Company Magazine Feature!

Happy Saturday everyone hope you have a lovely weekend!

Today is just a little special one off Saturday post dedicated to the lovely, talented & famous chef Gizzi Erskine as she recently gave my products a lovely feature & write up in her monthly column for Company magazine (Feb 2011 issue) "On the look out for cool kitchen textiles, I stumbled across Rachael Taylor and her beautiful prints. In retro colours & outlandish styles, they'll bring sparkle to your kitchen".

I'm super chuffed & excited that she likes my work as she's someone who's quirky style I really admire. I also love her fun & brightly coloured website!

Thank you so much Gizzi x




1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I didn't spot this! I totally have this issue. Well done! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...