Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Team @rachaeltaylordesigns (part 2)

The plans for the new studio are in motion & the demolition & build starts in just three weeks! exciting stuff! (more on that to come)

Following on from last weeks blog feature, I'd like to introduce you all to another member of the team.

Introducing Fiona...

I first met Fiona at the BCTF Harrogate, when I was introduced to her by the lovely Hannah Nunn after I'd been on the search for some much needed PR help.

I decided to employ Fiona in the last few months on freelance basis. She now looks after all my PR for me. Fiona has been great! it's been so lovely, fun & exciting to have her on board.

About Fiona:
"I have been in working as a PR consultant now for 10 years, and I decided to set up my company happy4pr.com five years ago and I have never looked back. 

I love seeing companies like Rachael Taylor Design grow and flourish into successful businesses. I enjoy being a part of Rachael's team and believe in her products. Since working with Rachael we have managed to get double page spreads and also be a part of a wonderful tv show. I know my work with Rachael will grow more and more, and I can't wait for the next challenges. 

I started my career working within the newspaper world, then I went on to studied Drama and Writing at MMU. I have done my share of treading the boards and have performed a few times at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and in front of the French deputy prime minister (but that's another story)
My first PR job was for a boutique in Hampstead, where I got to work with up and coming designers  and get to know the world of celebrity. I have worked with the likes of Kelly Rowland, Prince, Kelly Osbourne, Karen Millen, Joan Collins plus many more in my time. I love doing what I do, as I get to work with many different businesses and personalities. I love the challenges I face every day and no day is the same. For example I was finding Davina's bb outfit and chasing after the Prince of Wales the other day - I never know what to expect, but its fun".
 *What's your favourite colour? " I love bright vibrant colours - but if I had
to choose one particular one its orange the colour of creativity".
 *Your favourite food? "I am a big lover of seafood".
 *Music your listening too? "I love music, I have performed in my fair share of
musicals and I use to be in a band, so music has always featured quite
strongly in my life. I listen to a wide range of music from the streets to
Etta James, at the moment I have been listening to Melody Gardot". 
 *Design icon? "Well it has to be Coco Chanel, I admire her so much, she was a
strong woman living in a man's world and kept her conviction throughout,
though some would not always agree with how she lived her life, what she
achieved helped to shape women in business today. She showed to her peers to
believe in yourself and go for your dreams, and she certainly lived her
life!!! A great example to all".
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...