Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Quirky IPhone Cases & Skins!

I get lots of lovely requests from people & suggestions for new products & I do listen! & take them all on board so thank you. I really do appreciate all your feedback.

Here are some new exciting products that I've just launched (more to come at a later date) Introducing my brand new quirky printed Iphone cases, Iphone skins & laptop skins!

Hope you like them? if you would like to purchase any you can buy the online here & here!

Exciting stuff!





2 comments:

  1. ooo, these are GORGEOUS Rachel! I might just have to blog about them tomorrow ;o)

    can't wait to see the rest!

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look awesome rach ! you have been a busy bee ! huge thumbs up x x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...