Monday, October 11, 2010

Introducing Cakewalk!

Happy Monday everyone! I want to introduce you all to a super, fab, amazing shop in Ilkley, West Yorkshire called CAKEWALK!

The lovely Emma Straw from Cakewalk has recently become one of my new stockists in the Yorkshire area, I was invited along to the grand opening of the brand new larger shop on Saturday. I was WOWED by the lovely layout, quirky & welcoming vibe the shop has. It really is jam packed with goodies from lots of super talented design makers. It also stocks lots of lovely vintage items too. I also spotted lots of quirky items designed & made by Emma herself.

I could buy the whole shop! If you ever in the area it's a must see place to go! for more information on CAKEWALK you can go to their lovely website here

I took lots of  images of so great products & designs, so please visit the blog tomorrow for more lush inspiration!

  


1 comment:

  1. Hey Emma, your new place looks fabulous, sooo much bigger than the old shop, well done. When (if) I get a day of I will come over and say Hello.❤ Thanks for the post Rachael, it's been a while since I've seen the lovely Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...