Thursday, October 21, 2010

Beautiful Collections

Hello Everyone!  Hope you're all warmed up this Thursday!
My favourite film in the world in "Amelie" A wonderful happy tale about a charming French girl and her lovely crazy world. I watched it for the first time a long time ago and it made me smile the whole time.  I particularly liked a certain hobby the "love interest" had.  He collected random people's lost passport photos in a big book.  It was quirky and special. 
Since then I love finding people who have these special books full of things they have collected, made, found or written.
I've had a few of my own, for about 2 years I collected the cinema tickets of films I'd gone to see, then I started collecting heart shaped necklaces and I also have a book of all the postcards I have ever received .  
Today I would like to share with you a lovely example of those beautiful collections, enjoy! See you next week! Love Moni. 

Meet Christina Song, she´s a Californian Illustrator. This is the start of her brilliant daily book of Illustrations made out of collages.  It's beautiful and seems like a lot of fun. If you want to see more of her work, click here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...