Thursday, September 16, 2010

'Stitched' Cushions

Here are some detailed cushion snapshots that I took at my 'Stitched' exhibition in August. The cushions were displayed as part of the exhibit but they are now up for SALE! They really are one offs! & truly one of a kind.

The cushions show my more quirky, textural & experimental way of working (that I don't get to do as often as I like) They are handmade & screen printed & really are unique. I only have one of each so I don't really want to list them in my online stores. If you are interested in buying my screen printed goodies please drop me an email at: mail@rachaeltaylordesigns.co.uk. I'm running out of space & storage, so you can bag yourself these at a bargain price of £40.00 each!

If you didn't manage to see my 'Stitched' exhibition you can view the images here! Hope you like them:)

You can also listen to a podcast about the exhibition here (I say 'erm' & 'yeah' a lot!) I sound young!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...