Monday, September 20, 2010

New Studio!

I'm super excited to announce that I'm getting a brand new bigger studio! yippee!!!!!!

I'm actually extending my home & building a separate studio space to the side of my house, which is great as I'll be able to work at home but have the separate work space. I've outgrown my little space & the storage space I hire is jam packed too!

So it's time for a little expansion! (more on that later)

Here are a few fab finds that I have ordered for the new studio! found myself some bargains in the sale!



I've ordered the cream one, a fab little seat for the studio!
at a bargain price! from made.com



 Display board from rockettstgeorge

I'm thinking of getting some goldfish too!? :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow the price of that sofabed is incredibly good.

    I'll be buying a new house in the nearish future and I'm planning to buying a sofabed for my office, so that it can also double as a guest room because.

    Definitely going to check that one out, very smart.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...