Thursday, July 15, 2010

'Stitched' at The Butterfly Rooms

I'm super excited to announce that I'll be exhibiting my collection titled 'Stitched' at the opening of the brand new gallery at www.thebutterflyrooms.co.uk based in Salt Aire, Yorkshire. I'll be showing my more experimental side & displaying some pieces from my old Uni days along with a wide selection of smaller pieces developed in the last year.

The work is very different to my typical freelance work but still has a very random & fun feel & a quirky edge. The exhibit will run from Friday the 30th of July for one month, all pieces will be available to buy at The Butterfly Rooms.

You can also buy a wide selection of my greetings cards, postcards & kitchen textiles in the large beautiful shop on the ground floor.

Here is a sneak peek of the style of work I'll be showing & some art reviews I received last time I exhibited.










1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...