Sunday, May 30, 2010

Patterns Everywhere!

The Bowery (gift shop, gallery, coffee shop & much more...) Headingley, Leeds has been one of my regular stockists for quite a while now, you can find my greetings cards, gift wrap, wall art, prints, canvas bags, tea towels & aprons here. More recently I was commissioned to design their business cards & backing cards for the beautiful jewellery that they sell.

I popped in today & spotted them! & was really pleased to see my patterns being used in a another form. I think the design really compliments the jewellery.

Here are a few snapshots taken at the Bowery...

If you have never visited the Bowery then I would highly recommend you to, it's a fab little place to relax, shop & feel inspired. They also run great workshops & classes.

*It was also recently nominated as one of the top ten coffee houses in the UK by the Times!

For more information you can visit their website here






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...