Friday, April 9, 2010

Busy Bee!

Sorry for the lack of blog posts in the last couple of days, I've been overloaded with freelance work & the preparation for the BCTF starting this weekend!

On the blog next week, I'll feature lots of pictures & info from the event so you can get a sneaky peek at my exhibit!

* I been so busy for so long (not that I'm complaining) that I feel like the girl in the new Diet Coke TV Ad! (watch it here) My friend even said it reminds her of me, I love my job so at times I can get a bit addicted & I turn into a workaholic... thought this pic would amuse you:)


Happy Friday! Remember to come & see me at * stand 147 at the BTCF on the 11th, 12th & 13th of April 2010.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Loads of people have said it's like me too! Best of luck at BCTF! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, thanks hun. Well done on Selfridges!:) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...